Home

After a great trip North to South Carolina, DC and Boston, we made it back to the Sunshine State!  Everyone thinks it hot here, well it's hotter in SC and  DC.  Plus they don't have that wonderful ocean breeze.

We had many adventures, plus a few internet problems.... I forgot how slow slow can be!

Our Summer Series is on Week 5 with the Octopus....you can see the video on  my youtube channel. We will finish the series next week with the Seahorse.  I hope you've enjoyed the projects.

I plan on incorporating the new colors; Lemon Yellow or Permanent Yellow,  Cadmium Red, Permanent Rose or Quinacridone Red, Cobalt Violet,  Manganese Blue or Cerulean Blue.
I finally decided after 30 years of the normal palette (Burnt Sienna, Gamboge, Hooker's Green Dark, Ultramarine Blue, Indigo, Alizarin Crimson and White Gouache) it was time for a CHANGE!
Happy Painting!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Tulips