"Santa Fe in the Spring"

8x10 oil on Canvas Board
I've been going through my old landscape pictures. I'm hoping by painting from the photographs I will do better painting landscape in Plein Air. The last three Friday's we had cloudy days.....so the light is pretty flat. I have been working with three primary colors and it's TOUGH.

St. Petersburg Paint the Town is schedule for April 10-12, 2008. The deadline for submitting your application is February 15.

For prospectus go to http://www.sprra.com/


I have been painting daily, but have been wiping them OFF! It's been a very frustrating week....
I teach 2 days and take two classes. So you know I'm painting at least 4 days!!!!! I doing what I tell the students not to do......."Don't paint expecting to get a great painting, paint for the practice!" I need to remember this!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home

Cherries Squared - Day 11