Hattie



We made it back to Ohio!!! This is my great grand daughter with her mother taking her first swim. She is such a cutie........we had great fun. The workshop in Durham was great, what a great bunch of students......I will post a couple of pic's of the little boy portrait I did as a demo piece later today. I forgot how slow my internet is here! I'm still trying to get all my paint stuff out of the boxes....plus unpack clothes, etc. I also attended the "Collage" meeting and took pic's of Debra Dawson "demo" painting in plein aire. I will post a couple of the steps......it was like magic watching her paint, I still have a hard time seeing the "great outdoor" and breaking it down into a painting!

Comments

Susan Carlin said…
Oh, Mary, she's just beautiful.

Popular posts from this blog

Home

White Tulips