Daisy

6" x 6" Watercolor
Watercolor Paper
We're settle back at the condo....my new studio is ready & waiting for me to paint! It's been a very busy 2 weeks, had to do the "Spring Cleaning" thing...we're having construction in the complex....dusty dusty!!!
My friend Brenda (3 doors down the hall) was giving away a couple of cabinets....so of course I moved them to my studio....what a big difference.....I have more room and a place for everything...if you didn't know I'm a little ADD (I want to play with all the crafts)...now maybe when I have a few extra hours I can find my beads, printmaking supplies, sewing, etc.
I painted this little daisy this morning.....I'm plan on painting 3 watercolors per week, and 3 small oils....I've been so bad about doing watercolors....the oils have swept me away....but I still love the watercolors, just committing to doing little 6 x 6 it's really fun.
I plan on showing at the "Art in the Park" in St. Petersburg starting next Saturday, November 8th....Hope some of you guys will stop by!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home

Cherries Squared - Day 11