Holly Hock in Oil

HOLLY HOCK 8x10
This is my first blog entry of doing the flower first
in Watercolors then painting it in oils. I always say oils are easier,
but after this project I don't know that this is true.
I have been reading the book Simple Abundance, by
Sarah Ban Breathnach. If you notice at the top of
of my blog it says" The Canvas of My Life". When I set up the
blog several years ago,I used this phrase as a
focus of the blog and my daily life. Sometimes
things happen that give you a "WOW" moment , well one of Sarah's quotes is
"Pick up the needle with me and make the first stitch on the
canvas of your life". This gave me a step back, take notice' great mother spirit telling me?
Hope you all have a wonderful Mother's day tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home

Cherries Squared - Day 11