Sunny Florida


In Full Bloom
11" x 11"
Step by Step Instructions available on my web site

My Landscape Workshop #2
I received my critique over the week end.....I just can't believe how fast he does the critique.  He like the snow painting and only had one suggestion, add a little more light on the right bank of the water.  I'm really looking forward to starting the Still Life Workshop next week.  I hope to do this workshop along with the landscape workshop.  I made it to the dentist yesterday (morning and afternoon).  We are planning on getting everything finished in 3 weeks so we can go to Ohio for Thanksgiving.  My granddson is here until Saturday, spending a lot of time at the beach.  He going to move to Jacksonville this weekend, starting school the first of January.  Soooooo nice having him in the state!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home

Cherries Squared - Day 11