"Tea Time Step 3" Finish


8" x 10"
Oil on Canvas Board

This is the finish painting.

As you can see I had a lot of work to do to finish this one.

I started by adding the design detail on the cup. The blue swirl was Ultramarine Blue. The red is Cadmium Red with a touch of Cadmium Yellow. The green was Ultramarine Blue plus Cadmium Yellow. I did this with a #4 Filbert brush.

I next painted the lemons with Cadmium Lemon with a touch of Cadmium Yellow, plus white. White was added as need to get light values of the yellow.

Next I mixed several values of Gray. This mix is Ultramarine Blue, Alizarin Crimson and Cadmium Yellow. I maded the various values needed by adding white. All the Grays were used to painted the shadow side of the cup, plus the table cloth.

The tea bag was painted with the Grays plus I brushed mix a little Cadmium Red into the gray for the right side shadow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home

Cherries Squared - Day 11